Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How to Get Back with Your Girlfriend

The old joke goes, “what do you get when you play a country song backwards”, with the answering being, “You get your girl back, you get your truck back, and you get your dog back.” Well, you don’t need to employ 1960s satanic chanting techniques to return to the past. I want my ex back, you say? Well, you can cast a spell, and we’ll get back to that in a minute, but there are many other ways of getting back with ex girlfriend, ex boyfriends, ex friends of any kind.

Okay, we’ll just sprinkle a bit of spell wisdom in between a few steps in the direction of casting, just for entertainment value. First you’ve got to get a local cast-speller, but they go under the names of mediums, new age forecasters and shamans. Ask around among your friends if they’ve had a good experience. Shell out only as much money as you believe is necessary to bear legitimacy to the first session.

But you’ve got to be logical in between spell casting sessions with your local savant; you’ve got to think about what got you into this situation and what it all means for your future. You’ve got to understand if you did something wrong, and how your ex partner has been communicating things that you should think about, even if it’s too late to repair the damage of words said or actions done.

One way of spell casting is to take the desired lover’s name, write it on paper, hold them in your right hand and visualize all the good feelings and ideas that would come out of a true relationship with that person. Keep it up for a while, like a meditation.
Another option is right there for you, provided by people who knew there would be a demand for it: internet spell casting. Don’t spend any money on these, unless you’re of the opinion that wireless communications are a spiritual force through the world. But this is one where you can have a bit of fun without having to interact with an actual other human being.
You might want to go to a “professional” spell caster once to get someone who can advise you on the whole process as well, before you see what there is available at your own terminal.

You’re in a painful way and this person might be the one who you can speak to; many of the best readers have abilities that might be seen in a very expensive psychiatrist, and here, you’re not getting sloshed over a five hour period while doling out your woes to a bartender who is hard of hearing anyway. It’s time for you to contemplate the break up, and decide what measures you want to take to rekindle a lost love.

2 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
    *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 

    ReplyDelete